Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Espresso Love

Sunday October 16th, 2016

My 2nd gig at the 2016 Words and Music Festival, and a chance to do my Joolz Holland, not on the keys,  but rather in not only playing some tunes for the assembled pizza/coffee/music lovers, but also to introduce my wildly talented guests, Soulful songsmith Tim Lee, award winning poet Calum Dwyer and the wonderful virtuoso guitar playing and songwriting of Jo Bywater


Do click on their names, above so you don't miss out when they play a gig near you or have a product to listen to/read.

Many thanks to festival photographer, Chris Driver, for these photos!

Thanks too, to the lovely, attentive music-loving audience and Enzo themselves, providers of gorgeous coffees and Pizzas, for hosting!

Lots of very talented people around at this festival, and in the audiences. I got another lovely tweet from a very talented artist, this time, Hannah White! Thanks for letting me know about this, Hannah, and err, I'm sorry!

Dan Logan on percussion with me. Photo by Chris Driver.
Poet, Calum Dwyer. Photo by Chris Driver.

Tim Lee, Photo by Chris Driver.

Jo Bywater, Photo by Chris Driver.


No comments: