Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Narrowboat Sessions.

Aug 22nd.

Facebooking music fans should definitely check out The Narrowboat Sessions

Well I unfortunately missed  Mark, Kira and the boat Carriad IV when they went passed my own boat, but I caught up with them in Llangollen. They have been in the process of traveling around the Northern canal network, recording all manner of acoustic artists and bands with a view in the run up to an eventual release of a live CD to raise finds for Cancer Research.

I'll post more on here if and when any photos or a video is published from the day (I took a couple of pictures but they wouldn't save for some reason).
Anyway check them out, some wonderful artists videos shown, a fantastic idea & cause too!

LATEST; The Narrowboat sessions official fb post and video of this is HERE.

No comments: